I have a problem on my computer. I use Google as my default homepage. However, Your Easy Emails New Tab replaces Google as my default homepage totally without my knowledge and permission. I have tried restoring the browser settings, but this website still loads itself when I launch my browser. How can I completely remove Your Easy Emails New Tab from my machine? Any help is appreciated.
What is Your Easy Emails New Tab?
Your Easy Emails New Tab is deemed as a noxious browser hijacker virus which is developed by the cyber hackers in order to cheat an inexperienced PC users. When the users visit this webpage for the first time, most of them can judge it as a harmless webpage. They will be asked to set this domains as the default homepage and few unsuspected system users can agree with that. Once this Your Easy Emails New Tab hijacker comes to the target PC, it can make the great damages to the whole computer. First of all, the web browser installed on your machine can be corrupted by this threat. After that, this hijacker virus can corrupt the whole computer from many aspects as it can help many other kinds of system viruses to come to make more damages. In order to save your PC from severe situation, you need to get rid of this Your Easy Emails New Tab infection immediately.
What happens when gets inside? Well upon infiltration, Your Easy Emails New Tab attaches itself with the all major web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer. Then after, it might appear to you as your default homepage by replacing the original one and modifies web browser settings and DNS configurations as well. Soon after getting infected, you will be blocked to visit any legitimate website and may frequently get driven to Your Easy Emails New Tab and other related or its affiliate website. All these are done by web criminals who are intended to enhance dubious website traffic and generate revenue for them. Eventually, you will not be able to do any online chores and will always end up getting negative experience of internet surfing.
Apart from this, Your Easy Emails New Tab compromises security of the infected computer and disables all security programs including task manager and firewall. It raise possibility of malware infiltration into PC and increases system vulnerability. Meanwhile, there will slower internet connection speed and also degraded system performance. You will lose entire system access and can only get them back by deleting this infection from PC. Hence, it is necessary to get rid of Your Easy Emails New Tab immediately without any further delay.
Why Need to Remove Your Easy Emails New Tab Redirect?
1.It may download malicious files onto your PC.
2.It may modify your browser settings and DNS configuration without any consent.
3.It may change your browser default homepage and search engine.
4.It may prevent you from visiting security-related websites.
5.It may disable your antivirus program in order to escape from detection and removal.
6.It may bring other types of threats like Trojans, worms, and redirect virus.
7.It may monitor and record your online activities and send that data to its creators.
How to Remove Your Easy Emails New Tab Browser Hijacker from Your PC?
Your Easy Emails New Tab Hijacker hijacks your default browser to redirect your web search results and modifies your default homepage and browser settings. Manual removal is the most effective way to completely uninstall it from an infected computer’s operating system, for the season that this hijacker is so cunning and dangerous, antivirus programs cannot get rid of it permanently. Here are the manual guides for users to remove the annoying hijacker.
Don’t have the experience of removing a browser hijacker from your PC? Use a powerful malware removal tool to help you out right now!
Remove the browser hijacker from the affected browsers.
When hijacking your web browsers, the browser hijacker may have changed your homepage, startup page, new tab page and default search engine to its own. What you need to do is remove its website URL from the Home Page field and delete its search engine from your browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
3. Under the General tab, remove the unwanted website address, type your preferred one such as google.com and then click OK.
4. Click the Tools menu again. This time select Manage add-ons.
5. Click Search Providers, and check all search providers installed on your PC. If you find a search engine called Web Search has been set as the default, you should first set a search engine you like as the default, and then right click the unwanted one, and click the Remove button.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on Chrome’s Tools menu which is represented by three horizontal lines, and select the option labeled Settings from the drop-down list.
3. In the open page, click Set pages under On startup.
4. A small window will open. If you see an unwanted website URL there, highlight it and click the X button to delete it.
5. Back to the Setting page, locate Appearance, tick the checkbox labelled Show Home button, and click the Change link.
6. In the popup Home page window, delete the unwanted website URL and click OK.
7. Now move to the Search section, click Manage search engines.
8. In the open window, if your find that your default search engine has been set to the unwanted one, you need to first make your favorite one (such as Google) as the default.
9. Then, highlight the unwanted search engine and click the X button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Firefox menu (3-bar icon) and then click Options.
3. In General tab, delete the URL of Your Easy Emails New Tab and enter a new website address.
4. Then, switch to the Search tab. Under Default Search Engine, click on the drop-down arrow and you will see a list of all installed search engines. Select the one you want to make as the default.
5. Then, navigate to the One-click search engines section, Choose the unwanted search engine, and click the Remove button.
Fix browser shortcuts modified by the browser hijacker.
The browser hijacker may change your browser shortcuts so that you will be redirected to its own page every time your open the browsers. Now follow these steps to fix the shortcuts in all affected web browsers. Take Internet Explorer for example:
1. Right click the icon of Internet Explorer on your desktop and click the Properties option.
2. Under Shortcut tab, locate Target, and then delete the unwanted website URL located after “…iexplore.exe”. Click OK to save the change.
To remove the unwanted shortcuts from other web browsers, just repeat the steps above.
Scan for and remove traces of the browser hijacker using SpyHunter.
If you have finished the steps above and restarted the computer, but still find the browser hijacker on your PC, then it is highly recommended that you run SpyHunter to scan for and remove all its traces from your PC.
Now you can click the button below to download SpyHunter setup file on your PC.
Then, folllow the steps below to install and use this program to fix threats on your PC.
1. Double click on the icon of the setup file you have downloaded just now.
2. Click the Run button to allow it run on your computer.
3. Select your language.
4. Click on CONTINUE.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. Click on EXIT when the setup is successful.
8. SpyHunter will automatically run on your PC. Start a quick scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now.
9. Now SpyHunter will start scanning for malware threats on your PC. It will take some time, please be patient.
10. Once the scanning is done, you can click on Fix Threats button to delete all detected items from your computer.
11. Once the deletion finishes, SpyHunter may require you to restart your system. Allow it to do so. Your Easy Emails New Tab should have been removed from your PC now.
Your Easy Emails New Tab should be removed as soon as possible, otherwise, you will not only can not surf the web freely, but also suffer from poor running speed, unstable internet connection and many other kinds of PC issues. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Your Easy Emails New Tab from your PC.