Since infected with System-Checker, my Google chrome has been collapsed due to load with tons of annoying pop up ads labeled as Ad by System-Checker and Brought by System-Checker. I run my antivirus software to get rid of these nasty ads, but nothing seems to help. Any effective ways provided for me to completely remove this nettlesome threat and the ads generated by it.
System-Checker is a malicious program which aims to promote certain products and gather extra income. The nasty adware program can disguise as a legit tool to get into lots of computers all over the world. It’s said the malware hides in unauthorized free downloads, unknown links and junk email attachments. Besides, when you install programs, it’s wise to select ‘Custom’ installation. Like PerformApp adware and Sale Charger virus, System-Checker is able to drop malicious files including start-up Registry keys. After then, the adware can run as long as the computer launches. In addition, you’ll find the whole machine performs as slowly as a snail. That is because System-Checker can eat up most of the system resources when running. Applications like the browse crash at times.
System-Checker attacks Chrome, IE and Firefox, displaying numerous unwanted ads. The malicious program could record your web browsing habits and surfing cookies. It generates a lot of charming ads that are related to your search keywords. But at the same time, the adware may sell your personal information for unknown purposes. This is much dangerous. On the other hand, System-Checker drops new desktop icons to mislead you. It will mess up your Operating System as well. All in all, System-Checker is not a good thing. It’s wise to remove the adware once you find it.
Note: To prevent your computer from more other unwanted files and programs and keep away from the annoying ads while viewing web pages, you have to remove System-Checker from the computer as soon as possible. If you find it difficult to uninstall the unwanted software from your Windows manually, use a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
Harmful risks of System-Checker infection
It can bring some more viruses and malware in your system
It also display malicious pop-up which lead users to buy unsafe product
It will ruin your online activity by displaying bunch of ads on every webpage
It can also alter the registry files and messes up entire PC
It helps cyber culprits to control your computer from remote location
Invasion method of System-Checker
Users may wonder how their PC get infected with this malware. There are numbers of transmission method through which these kinds of threat invade your system. It may lurk in your system through some spam email or junk email attachments. Your computer may become target of this adware if you download any free files from untrusted source. If you visit corrupt web page, adult site then you are making an opportunity for this threat to attack your PC. Apart from that if your PC has some other malicious program then it make the PC vulnerable to System-Checker. You may notice that when you surf Internet then there are several kinds of ads, pop-ups, links appears on your screen. But you have to avoid clicking on those ads because it may lead to activate this threat in your PC.
How to remove System-Checker from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of System-Checker PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of System-Checker. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate System-Checker from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by System-Checker within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- System-Checker adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the System-Checker, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall System-Checker From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for System-Checker in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for System-Checker in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for System-Checker from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove System-Checker From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for System-Checker and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for System-Checker and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for System-Checker and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by System-Checker.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type System-Checker into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by System-Checker.
Attention: System-Checker is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove System-Checker using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of System-Checker from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove System-Checker adware. As we mentioned above, System-Checker is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove System-Checker.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove System-Checker from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
System-Checker is a adware. It disseminates in pornographic websites, spam emails and unsafe free software. Antivirus software cannot stop its attack effectively. As a troublesome virus, it is able to invite other infections to root in your computer, which will bring more damages to the computer. It also has the ability to damage or hide your documents. What is worse, it is a dangerous thief that can break into your computer to take anything it wants. Therefore, you are advised to have it removed as early as possible.
- Effectively Remove email@example.com Ransomware from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove Market Tool adware by Advanis from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Search.myclassifiedsxp.com from Your Computer? (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge)
- How to Remove PUP/Win32.Firseria from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove LightNeuron from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove X-webno1.com from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove Super Great from Your Computer? (Adware Removal Guides)
- How to Remove FBI Moneypak Ransomware from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)