Since a couple of days, my PC has been infected with Secure-cloud.pro but still now I haven’t got any idea how to fix this program completely. It has hijacked my Internet Browser. Although, I have delete all suspicious program from my PC looking such may be reason to create this problem and also tried to remove it manually but I was totally wrong here. It keeps coming back so far on the PC and prevent me to browse anything. Really I am upset with this nasty program. I am looking for a suggestion from someone. So, anyone kindly help me to eliminate Secure-cloud.pro completely from PC.
What is Secure-cloud.pro?
Secure-cloud.pro is classified as a notorious search provider that is primarily used to change user’s existing home page and new tab settings of your internet browsers. Most of the times, this random threat typically inside your system without any consent when you read suspicious mail messages, click on unexpected links etc. In some ways, this infection is grouped into the category of hijacker threat which continuously generates number of commercial notifications and irrelevant pop-up advertisements within your default web browsers. Secure-cloud.pro may be dropped in your system when you visit to unreliable website, clicking infectious link, opening spiteful email messages, peer to peer infected file sharing files or other intrusive means. Apart from this, you should not select any steps during installing of freeware infections, otherwise this malign hijacker program may stealthily installed in the system without giving any kind of notification. When you start your working browser, firstly you encounter a mass of pop-up notification
s saying that your flash player or other relevant software is out of dated. These messages urges you to click on its related update links to prevent the PC from these harmful threats. In such facts, don’t try to follow these update statements, otherwise Secure-cloud.pro drops loads of junk programs and lots of changes to mess up the start up functionalities.
But if you make searches with Secure-cloud.pro, you’ll become rather disappointed. The malware provides a lot of sponsored links in the search results. In addition, random ads appear on the screen to disrupt your surfing actions. You’d better pay much attention to those unfamiliar online resources. They could lead you to spend great money or download malicious software. What’s more, Secure-cloud.pro redirect is able to trace your browsing cookies. It may collect your personal information to do illegal activities. On the other hand, the pesky search engine would sometimes shut down your Internet connection to cause error pages. To save your computer as well as the private data, you should remove Secure-cloud.pro virus ASAP.
Why Should You Remove Secure-cloud.pro Virus Immediately?
1. Important personal message may be captured by remote hosts to conduct cyber crimes.
2. There will be many annoying pop-up ads and fake alerts; disturbing you from using the system fluently;
3. Additional viruses and malwares will be installed without any permission to do further damage to this system;
4. It will block the access to the Internet and redirect everything you do on this browser to terrible web pages;
5. It will slow down the operating machine and even make it terminate;
How to Remove Secure-cloud.pro Browser Hijacker from Your PC?
Secure-cloud.pro Hijacker hijacks your default browser to redirect your web search results and modifies your default homepage and browser settings. Manual removal is the most effective way to completely uninstall it from an infected computer’s operating system, for the season that this hijacker is so cunning and dangerous, antivirus programs cannot get rid of it permanently. Here are the manual guides for users to remove the annoying hijacker.
Don’t have the experience of removing a browser hijacker from your PC? Use a powerful malware removal tool to help you out right now!
Remove the browser hijacker from the affected browsers.
When hijacking your web browsers, the browser hijacker may have changed your homepage, startup page, new tab page and default search engine to its own. What you need to do is remove its website URL from the Home Page field and delete its search engine from your browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
3. Under the General tab, remove the unwanted website address, type your preferred one such as google.com and then click OK.
4. Click the Tools menu again. This time select Manage add-ons.
5. Click Search Providers, and check all search providers installed on your PC. If you find a search engine called Web Search has been set as the default, you should first set a search engine you like as the default, and then right click the unwanted one, and click the Remove button.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on Chrome’s Tools menu which is represented by three horizontal lines, and select the option labeled Settings from the drop-down list.
3. In the open page, click Set pages under On startup.
4. A small window will open. If you see an unwanted website URL there, highlight it and click the X button to delete it.
5. Back to the Setting page, locate Appearance, tick the checkbox labelled Show Home button, and click the Change link.
6. In the popup Home page window, delete the unwanted website URL and click OK.
7. Now move to the Search section, click Manage search engines.
8. In the open window, if your find that your default search engine has been set to the unwanted one, you need to first make your favorite one (such as Google) as the default.
9. Then, highlight the unwanted search engine and click the X button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Firefox menu (3-bar icon) and then click Options.
3. In General tab, delete the URL of Secure-cloud.pro and enter a new website address.
4. Then, switch to the Search tab. Under Default Search Engine, click on the drop-down arrow and you will see a list of all installed search engines. Select the one you want to make as the default.
5. Then, navigate to the One-click search engines section, Choose the unwanted search engine, and click the Remove button.
Fix browser shortcuts modified by the browser hijacker.
The browser hijacker may change your browser shortcuts so that you will be redirected to its own page every time your open the browsers. Now follow these steps to fix the shortcuts in all affected web browsers. Take Internet Explorer for example:
1. Right click the icon of Internet Explorer on your desktop and click the Properties option.
2. Under Shortcut tab, locate Target, and then delete the unwanted website URL located after “…iexplore.exe”. Click OK to save the change.
To remove the unwanted shortcuts from other web browsers, just repeat the steps above.
Scan for and remove traces of the browser hijacker using SpyHunter.
If you have finished the steps above and restarted the computer, but still find the browser hijacker on your PC, then it is highly recommended that you run SpyHunter to scan for and remove all its traces from your PC.
Now you can click the button below to download SpyHunter setup file on your PC.
Then, folllow the steps below to install and use this program to fix threats on your PC.
1. Double click on the icon of the setup file you have downloaded just now.
2. Click the Run button to allow it run on your computer.
3. Select your language.
4. Click on CONTINUE.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. Click on EXIT when the setup is successful.
8. SpyHunter will automatically run on your PC. Start a quick scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now.
9. Now SpyHunter will start scanning for malware threats on your PC. It will take some time, please be patient.
10. Once the scanning is done, you can click on Fix Threats button to delete all detected items from your computer.
11. Once the deletion finishes, SpyHunter may require you to restart your system. Allow it to do so. Secure-cloud.pro should have been removed from your PC now.
Anyway, please know that not to let a mistake installed the adware on your computer. Secure-cloud.pro pop-up is a miserable program. For it may cause many issues to your system, including slow your searching speed, collapsing your browser, and altering the settings of your system. So please try to uninstall it from your computer, and if you cannot remove it manually, please try to uninstall it automatically with SpyHunter.