What is PUA.RegPowerCleaner?
Doc Assistant pretends to be a helpful tool to enrich your web browsing activities. But it carries out many malicious actions on the targeted computer. The unwanted program is able to get into your system through unauthorized free downloads, suspicious links and junk email attachments. The nasty program will insert boot-up keys without any consent. When running in the background, Doc Assistant takes up high system resources. That is, the adware will slow down your whole PC performance greatly. In some cases, your web browser would freeze up.
PUA.RegPowerCleaner collects your habits and generates numerous attracting coupons, deals, discounts, savings and offers, and so on. If you accidentally or willingly click any of them, you could be led to buy expensive or unworthy products. Even, additional malware could take chance to enter and further destroy your OS. Once you leave PUA.RegPowerCleaner in the system for a long time, it will gather your personal information like email login details. In such case, you’ll have to deal with many more troubles in the future. All in all, the earlier you remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner, the better it will be.
You are not fond of PUA.RegPowerCleaner pop-up ads
1.It can take up your system resource to degrade your computer performance.
2.It will invite more useless toolbars to attached to your web browser.
3.It may turn your text into hyperlink.
4.I t may change your background.
5.It will track and store your online traces such as search keywords, favorites, bookmarks, browser history.
How PUA.RegPowerCleaner adware run into your computer without your knowledge?
It pretends to be helpful to save your money and time, however, it is intrusive and get into your computer without your knowledge. Usually it can bundle with free software downloads or online games downloads or sneak into your computer via clicking unknown attachments, spam email attachments, visiting questionable websites, sharing malicious files with other users online, etc.
Note:If you need a instant removal help for PUA.RegPowerCleaner, it is suggested to install a reputable and ultra- powerful Adware removal tool on your computer:
How to remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of PUA.RegPowerCleaner PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of PUA.RegPowerCleaner. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate PUA.RegPowerCleaner from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by PUA.RegPowerCleaner within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- PUA.RegPowerCleaner adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the PUA.RegPowerCleaner, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall PUA.RegPowerCleaner From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for PUA.RegPowerCleaner in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for PUA.RegPowerCleaner in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for PUA.RegPowerCleaner from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for PUA.RegPowerCleaner and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for PUA.RegPowerCleaner and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for PUA.RegPowerCleaner and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by PUA.RegPowerCleaner.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type PUA.RegPowerCleaner into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by PUA.RegPowerCleaner.
Attention: PUA.RegPowerCleaner is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of PUA.RegPowerCleaner from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner adware. As we mentioned above, PUA.RegPowerCleaner is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove PUA.RegPowerCleaner from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
PUA.RegPowerCleaner is a adware. It disseminates in pornographic websites, spam emails and unsafe free software. Antivirus software cannot stop its attack effectively. As a troublesome virus, it is able to invite other infections to root in your computer, which will bring more damages to the computer. It also has the ability to damage or hide your documents. What is worse, it is a dangerous thief that can break into your computer to take anything it wants. Therefore, you are advised to have it removed as early as possible.
- How to Remove Weatherly from Your Computer? (Adware Removal Guides)
- How to Remove ContextFree from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Ffsearch.net from Your Computer? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove Get-a-Clip from Your PC (Removal Help)
- Effectively Remove JuicyLemon Ransomware from Your PC (Removal Help)
- Effectively Remove Simple New Tab from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove W97M.Remkos from Your Computer? (Adware Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove Inasearch.space from Your PC (Removal Help)