Do you find lots of Lite PDF Reader appear on your browser and affect your browsing experience? Why is your computer flooded with these annoying ads? How can you get rid of them? Take it easy. Follow the guide below and you will learn how to get rid of them completely.
What is Lite PDF Reader?
Lite PDF Reader is a potentially unwanted program for Chrome, Firefox and other web browsers. It promises to offer sorts of free video resources. But you will suffer from massive commercial pop-ups if you install this unreliable program onto the PC. The purpose of Lite PDF Reader is to collect advertising revenue for its development team. However, the Lite PDF Reader will make you feel trouble. You can’t block these pop-ups no matter you visit websites or watch videos. Once you click on those annoying ads, you will be redirected to unwanted web pages. Some unknown sites might invite you to complete online surveys in order to collect your personal information.
When these changes take effect on your computer, you will suffer from numerous ads and endless redirection to unknown domain. You can’t visit websites and perform other activities. The only solution is removing Lite PDF Reader. If this potentially unwanted program stays for long, it will likely gather browser histories, searching records and cookies without asking you for permission. Its developer can know about your IP address, e-mail address and sensitive information. You could get into trouble because of information leakage. Hence, we highly suggest that you remove Lite PDF Reader.
How Lite PDF Reader Damage Your PC
Lite PDF Reader is a very lethal Trojan horse virus which has misrepresented as an useful and safe program for computers, but in real Lite PDF Reader perform such malicious and harmful activities:
Allow remote access of your computer and export your personal identifiable, logging details (user name, passwords and other credentials) of online social or banking accounts, confidential information of credit card uses, location and specification of your computer to a remote server.
Lite PDF Readervery destructive Lite PDF Reader Trojan virus can read, write, modify, download, execute and delete files on your computer.
It changes system registry, MBR, startup log and Internet settings at first to fulfill its main objectives to support cyber criminals.
It download and install several other spyware like keylogger, browser hijacker, adware, Trojan and even viruses too.
Note:To be able to complete a total removal for Lite PDF Reader infection, it is suggested to have the ability to handle the essential parts of the system. Any problems caused by the process can make the system fully useless, if you need instant help to remove this infection, you may consider running a trusted Adware Removal Tool on the computer:
How to remove Lite PDF Reader from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of Lite PDF Reader PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of Lite PDF Reader. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate Lite PDF Reader from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by Lite PDF Reader within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Lite PDF Reader adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the Lite PDF Reader, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall Lite PDF Reader From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for Lite PDF Reader in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for Lite PDF Reader in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for Lite PDF Reader from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove Lite PDF Reader From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for Lite PDF Reader and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for Lite PDF Reader and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for Lite PDF Reader and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by Lite PDF Reader.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type Lite PDF Reader into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by Lite PDF Reader.
Attention: Lite PDF Reader is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove Lite PDF Reader using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of Lite PDF Reader from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove Lite PDF Reader adware. As we mentioned above, Lite PDF Reader is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove Lite PDF Reader.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove Lite PDF Reader from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
- How to Remove Locate Your Package from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove Exp.CVE-2015-2545 from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove Infostealer.Pycerine? (Useful Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Popxyz.online from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- Video Guide: How to Remove Traffic-media.co
- How to Remove Kirk Ransomware from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove RSA-NI Ransomware from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove Search.privacyassistant.net? (Useful Removal Guide)