Recently, many users’ PCs get infected with GreatDealz Ads virus. The following two victims of GreatDealz Ads are seeking help in Quora and Google Chrome. If you are one of them who are seeking solutions to get rid of Ads by GreatDealz Ads, please read this post below with patience, you will get a professional help.
What is GreatDealz Ads?
GreatDealz Ads is actually a nasty adware program. The annoying program has the capability to disguise as a legit browser extension and bypass most antivirus tools. The pesky adware can drop suspicious files to the system so as to run along with the computer. Besides, it could add new icons on the desktop and mislead you to unwanted programs. The adware attacks IE, Firefox and Chrome, and changes default browser settings. After then, GreatDealz Ads displays a lot of annoying advertisements on the screen. It tries hard to attract your purchases through generating charming ads related to your search keywords and online habits.
However, those ads from GreatDealz Ads could lead you to spend great money on unworthy products or services. In some cases, it forces you to download unwanted applications. Moreover, the pesky adware may trace down your online surfing details for sensitive information. This is much dangerous. On the other hand, GreatDealz Ads can degrade your Internet connection randomly. You’ll have to wait for a long time accessing a desired page. All in all, GreatDealz Ads is not a good thing. It’s wise to remove the adware immediately to protect the computer as well as your personal information.
Troubles caused by GreatDealz Ads adware
To achieve the promoting purpose, GreatDealz Ads Adware will track and store your online traces like search keywords, favorites or bookmarks to send to the third party. On the other hand, surely this Adware will slow down your overall computer performance and will operate on your computer backdoor to invite other similar infections to come to compromise your computer.
Why you got Ads by GreatDealz Ads without your knowledge?
Ads by GreatDealz Ads is technically not a virus but it is intrusive and always come into your computer without your consent. Usually it can spread itself via questionable websites, free software downloads, spam email attachments for it can bundle itself with those free downloads or unknown attachments. Therefore, it would be better to have a check on the default installation of the freeware before you agree to install it onto your computer. Besides, it can mutate very quickly and has many variants and we suggest to update your antivirus frequently.
Note: If you remove the adware by manual, any mistakes caused during the process may lead to irreparable damage for your computer system, therefore you are strongly recommended to use a professional malware removal tool to fulfill the removal.
How to remove GreatDealz Ads from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of GreatDealz Ads PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of GreatDealz Ads. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate GreatDealz Ads from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by GreatDealz Ads within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- GreatDealz Ads adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the GreatDealz Ads, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall GreatDealz Ads From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for GreatDealz Ads in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for GreatDealz Ads in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for GreatDealz Ads from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove GreatDealz Ads From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for GreatDealz Ads and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for GreatDealz Ads and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for GreatDealz Ads and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by GreatDealz Ads.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type GreatDealz Ads into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by GreatDealz Ads.
Attention: GreatDealz Ads is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove GreatDealz Ads using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of GreatDealz Ads from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove GreatDealz Ads adware. As we mentioned above, GreatDealz Ads is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove GreatDealz Ads.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove GreatDealz Ads from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
- How to Remove W97M.Downloader!g17 from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Gingerbread Ransomware from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Loadstart.net from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove PWS:MSIL/Mintluks.A from Your Computer? (Adware Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Trojan.Zbot.D from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove FabSysCrypto Ransomware from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove ArcadeTwist from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove Hacktool.Psattack from Your PC (Removal Help)