I got Go.bonanzoro.com as my homepage on my Google Chrome browser. After some unsuccessful attempts can not changed it as previous one. Can anyone help me out to reset my settings and remove Go.bonanzoro.com from my browsers.
Manually removing the browser hijacker is not an easy job, since it requires users to accomplish several complicated steps. If you are unsure that you can manually remove the Go.bonanzoro.com, then just download and use a powerful malware removal tool. This can guarantee a complete and safe removal of it.
What is Go.bonanzoro.com?
Go.bonanzoro.com is recognized as browser hijacker which can secretly penetrate in your PC. From its appearance, no one can say that it is a fake site. It provides a search bar just like a legitimate search engine site and convince the users to use it for searching purpose. Go.bonanzoro.com claims to allow the users to search the web, images, videos, news, shopping etc. When you will click any of its links and enter any query in the search bar then your browser will be redirected to unauthorized pages. Clicking on shopping will generate lots of pop ups and advertisements on the screen with attractive deals, offers, discount coupons etc. It says that it will help you to save money and shop under your budget. All these alerts seems like real but it can result dangerous for your personal identity. When you will proceed for making payment from its links then hackers will secretly collect your sensitive data related to bank account, passwords, login Id, credit card number etc. Hackers can use your data for illegal activities which is com
pletely safe for your personal identity. Hence, you need to remove Go.bonanzoro.com instantly if it is available in your Windows PC.
As soon as Go.bonanzoro.com enters, you will lose your browser access as well as PC control and will face continuous issues until you get rid of this trouble quickly. After the arrival of such infectious bug, you can’t visit any single legitimate website and will frequently get redirected to malicious, phishing, affiliate or dubious web pages. Also, it claims to be legal search engine which records all your keystrokes and floods entire victimized computer with countless popup ads, sponsored products, online deals, promotional codes and more. Apart from this, Go.bonanzoro.com is a noxious infection which compromises security of the affected computer and make entry of dangerous PC threats such as trojan, worm, virus etc. and might lead infected PC to severe corruption. It is not safe to allow this bug to stay inside the infected machine for longer period of time and quickly take effective measures to delete Go.bonanzoro.com as soon as possible without the wastage of single minute of time.
How does Go.bonanzoro.com get into your computer without your computer?
Usually it can bundle with the free software downloads, if users not pay attention to the optional installation of the freeware, you may allow computer threats like Go.bonanzoro.com to get into your computer with your permission. Besides, opening spam email attachments or visiting questionable websites like porn, gambling, sites will also the way to get infected by computer threats. It would be better to uncheck the anything unfamiliar before you agree to download any freeware onto your computer. on the other hand, it is suggested to keep your antivirus up to date and scan your computer frequently. Since it can disguise its related files via using the rookit technology, we will introduce two solutions to get rid of it immediately! You are welcome to read the rest of the post.
How to Remove Go.bonanzoro.com Browser Hijacker from Your PC?
Go.bonanzoro.com Hijacker hijacks your default browser to redirect your web search results and modifies your default homepage and browser settings. Manual removal is the most effective way to completely uninstall it from an infected computer’s operating system, for the season that this hijacker is so cunning and dangerous, antivirus programs cannot get rid of it permanently. Here are the manual guides for users to remove the annoying hijacker.
Don’t have the experience of removing a browser hijacker from your PC? Use a powerful malware removal tool to help you out right now!
Remove the browser hijacker from the affected browsers.
When hijacking your web browsers, the browser hijacker may have changed your homepage, startup page, new tab page and default search engine to its own. What you need to do is remove its website URL from the Home Page field and delete its search engine from your browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
3. Under the General tab, remove the unwanted website address, type your preferred one such as google.com and then click OK.
4. Click the Tools menu again. This time select Manage add-ons.
5. Click Search Providers, and check all search providers installed on your PC. If you find a search engine called Web Search has been set as the default, you should first set a search engine you like as the default, and then right click the unwanted one, and click the Remove button.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on Chrome’s Tools menu which is represented by three horizontal lines, and select the option labeled Settings from the drop-down list.
3. In the open page, click Set pages under On startup.
4. A small window will open. If you see an unwanted website URL there, highlight it and click the X button to delete it.
5. Back to the Setting page, locate Appearance, tick the checkbox labelled Show Home button, and click the Change link.
6. In the popup Home page window, delete the unwanted website URL and click OK.
7. Now move to the Search section, click Manage search engines.
8. In the open window, if your find that your default search engine has been set to the unwanted one, you need to first make your favorite one (such as Google) as the default.
9. Then, highlight the unwanted search engine and click the X button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Firefox menu (3-bar icon) and then click Options.
3. In General tab, delete the URL of Go.bonanzoro.com and enter a new website address.
4. Then, switch to the Search tab. Under Default Search Engine, click on the drop-down arrow and you will see a list of all installed search engines. Select the one you want to make as the default.
5. Then, navigate to the One-click search engines section, Choose the unwanted search engine, and click the Remove button.
Fix browser shortcuts modified by the browser hijacker.
The browser hijacker may change your browser shortcuts so that you will be redirected to its own page every time your open the browsers. Now follow these steps to fix the shortcuts in all affected web browsers. Take Internet Explorer for example:
1. Right click the icon of Internet Explorer on your desktop and click the Properties option.
2. Under Shortcut tab, locate Target, and then delete the unwanted website URL located after “…iexplore.exe”. Click OK to save the change.
To remove the unwanted shortcuts from other web browsers, just repeat the steps above.
Scan for and remove traces of the browser hijacker using SpyHunter.
If you have finished the steps above and restarted the computer, but still find the browser hijacker on your PC, then it is highly recommended that you run SpyHunter to scan for and remove all its traces from your PC.
Now you can click the button below to download SpyHunter setup file on your PC.
Then, folllow the steps below to install and use this program to fix threats on your PC.
1. Double click on the icon of the setup file you have downloaded just now.
2. Click the Run button to allow it run on your computer.
3. Select your language.
4. Click on CONTINUE.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. Click on EXIT when the setup is successful.
8. SpyHunter will automatically run on your PC. Start a quick scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now.
9. Now SpyHunter will start scanning for malware threats on your PC. It will take some time, please be patient.
10. Once the scanning is done, you can click on Fix Threats button to delete all detected items from your computer.
11. Once the deletion finishes, SpyHunter may require you to restart your system. Allow it to do so. Go.bonanzoro.com should have been removed from your PC now.
Go.bonanzoro.com could be troublesome and should be deleted timely to avoid potential risk. Manual removal is an efficient way to get rid of this hijacking. But if you are not confident to finish the manual process, you are suggested to uninstall Go.bonanzoro.com by starting an automatic removal with SpyHunter from here.