Hello Friends, my machine has issues. I think someone dropped Easy Speed Test on my computer because it just appears on my Chrome suddenly. I haven’t downloaded it before. It took place of my default browser’s home page. Since that time, I’m facing numerous problem while surfing. When ever I search anything, always get redirected to unsafe and non authorized websites. What shall I do to get rid of Easy Speed Test infection??? Please help me in solving my system’s issues. Thanks in Advance!
What is Easy Speed Test?
Easy Speed Test is identified as a malicious domain that mainly target Windows based system. Once activated, Easy Speed Test will never let you surf freely and will always make its result hijacked to unsafe websites. The only motive of this suspicious domain is to start altering commonly used browser’s searches like Mozilla Firefox, IE, Google Chrome, MSN and Safari searches to make its result redirected to unsafe and malicious websites. Easy Speed Test is created by cyber criminals and system’s attackers along with the only motive to ruin your browsing session as well gain complete access over your compromised system. Easy Speed Test will block all the active and running applications aiming to make machine completely non responsive. Most often, this nasty domain come along with junk mail, Spam email attachments, junk mail, via unsafe removal media and most commonly come along with packed freewares downloaded from non authorized websites. Easy Speed Test will modify all your saved data and files heading towards data loss and its in-accessibility. In order to get
rid with all the above mentioned system’s issues, it is advised to take any quick action against Easy Speed Test infection to solve all your PC’s issues.
Easy Speed Test will block all the running and active programs, processes and applications aiming to degrade system’s performance and lastly make it completely non responsive. Easy Speed Test will turn off firewalls and wil modify security settings aiming to make an easy way for other malicious threat. What’s more risky, this infectious threat will copy its code in the boot section along with the main motive to get reloaded all the time and time and thus corrupt it. Easy Speed Test will annoy you by displaying various ads, pop ups along with warning messages while surfing. No matter what you search, always ends up with a page full of sponsored links, countless ads, fake alerts along with warning messages. Thats why, it is advised to take any quick action against Easy Speed Test and thus solve all your system’s issues.
Having Troubles With Easy Speed Test?
You may have no idea when and how this adware gets on your computer, but this self-installed program would drive you insane if not removed timely.
1) It comes secretly and runs on your browser automatically;
2) It alters your search engines settings compulsively;
3) It keeps popping up and rerouting your webpage;
4) It may lead to superfluous ads and suspected links;
5) It may bring in other malicious applications.
How Does Easy Speed Test Invade Your PC?
The redirect virus often invades your computer via freeware that you have downloaded from the Internet. When you download and install freeware or shareware that comes from unreliable sources, you may give the redirect virus a chance to infect your PC. Besides, the redirect virus may break into your computer through spam email attachments. Opening attachments specially sent by cyber hackers runs the high risk of downloading malware like Easy Speed Test redirect virus to your computer. Another common tool used by the redirect virus to enter your PC is via malicious websites or legitimate websites that have been hacked by the rogue hackers. When you happen to click on the suspicious links or pop-ups within the websites, you may unintentionally download the redirect virus or other malware to your machine. Therefore, you should use extra caution when surfing on the Internet.
How to Remove Easy Speed Test Browser Hijacker from Your PC?
Easy Speed Test Hijacker hijacks your default browser to redirect your web search results and modifies your default homepage and browser settings. Manual removal is the most effective way to completely uninstall it from an infected computer’s operating system, for the season that this hijacker is so cunning and dangerous, antivirus programs cannot get rid of it permanently. Here are the manual guides for users to remove the annoying hijacker.
Don’t have the experience of removing a browser hijacker from your PC? Use a powerful malware removal tool to help you out right now!
Remove the browser hijacker from the affected browsers.
When hijacking your web browsers, the browser hijacker may have changed your homepage, startup page, new tab page and default search engine to its own. What you need to do is remove its website URL from the Home Page field and delete its search engine from your browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
3. Under the General tab, remove the unwanted website address, type your preferred one such as google.com and then click OK.
4. Click the Tools menu again. This time select Manage add-ons.
5. Click Search Providers, and check all search providers installed on your PC. If you find a search engine called Web Search has been set as the default, you should first set a search engine you like as the default, and then right click the unwanted one, and click the Remove button.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on Chrome’s Tools menu which is represented by three horizontal lines, and select the option labeled Settings from the drop-down list.
3. In the open page, click Set pages under On startup.
4. A small window will open. If you see an unwanted website URL there, highlight it and click the X button to delete it.
5. Back to the Setting page, locate Appearance, tick the checkbox labelled Show Home button, and click the Change link.
6. In the popup Home page window, delete the unwanted website URL and click OK.
7. Now move to the Search section, click Manage search engines.
8. In the open window, if your find that your default search engine has been set to the unwanted one, you need to first make your favorite one (such as Google) as the default.
9. Then, highlight the unwanted search engine and click the X button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Firefox menu (3-bar icon) and then click Options.
3. In General tab, delete the URL of Easy Speed Test and enter a new website address.
4. Then, switch to the Search tab. Under Default Search Engine, click on the drop-down arrow and you will see a list of all installed search engines. Select the one you want to make as the default.
5. Then, navigate to the One-click search engines section, Choose the unwanted search engine, and click the Remove button.
Fix browser shortcuts modified by the browser hijacker.
The browser hijacker may change your browser shortcuts so that you will be redirected to its own page every time your open the browsers. Now follow these steps to fix the shortcuts in all affected web browsers. Take Internet Explorer for example:
1. Right click the icon of Internet Explorer on your desktop and click the Properties option.
2. Under Shortcut tab, locate Target, and then delete the unwanted website URL located after “…iexplore.exe”. Click OK to save the change.
To remove the unwanted shortcuts from other web browsers, just repeat the steps above.
Scan for and remove traces of the browser hijacker using SpyHunter.
If you have finished the steps above and restarted the computer, but still find the browser hijacker on your PC, then it is highly recommended that you run SpyHunter to scan for and remove all its traces from your PC.
Now you can click the button below to download SpyHunter setup file on your PC.
Then, folllow the steps below to install and use this program to fix threats on your PC.
1. Double click on the icon of the setup file you have downloaded just now.
2. Click the Run button to allow it run on your computer.
3. Select your language.
4. Click on CONTINUE.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. Click on EXIT when the setup is successful.
8. SpyHunter will automatically run on your PC. Start a quick scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now.
9. Now SpyHunter will start scanning for malware threats on your PC. It will take some time, please be patient.
10. Once the scanning is done, you can click on Fix Threats button to delete all detected items from your computer.
11. Once the deletion finishes, SpyHunter may require you to restart your system. Allow it to do so. Easy Speed Test should have been removed from your PC now.
Note: It is not suggested that you manually remove the Easy Speed Test redirect virus, for it is a rather complicated and risky task. The most effective and safest way to get rid of this threat is to download and use a professional malware removal tool such as SpyHunter. This removal tool can not only delete the redirect virus thoroughly, but also help protect your computer from malicious attacks. Click the button below to download this tool now.