What is DownloaderPlus?
DownloaderPlus is a browser extension which claims to save your money and time when shopping online by showing you better deals. It is compatible with computers based on Windows Operating Systems, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Linux and works on almost all browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera. It can be installed as a browser add-on after entering the PC. This software injects contextual advertisements on applicable websites. That’s why it is considered as an adware program.
Computer users may get this application when they click on some pop-ups when visiting some web pages or download and install some freeware from the Internet. Of course, they may be redirected to the download page of this adware somehow and the software gets installed without their knowledge. If your computer also has this adware installed, you will get numerous pop-up ads brought by it when running your web browsers.
Please note that the adware is not responsible for the advertisements promoted or displayed by it. It claims that:
“Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.”
Therefore, before you making a purchasing or using services offered by the adware, please read the privacy policies carefully. For some links provided by the adware may redirect you to untrustworthy websites which may download and install unless or even malicious programs to your PC.
What Is CrossBrowser Created for?
This web browser is created for two purposes:
(1) promote various unwanted add-on and other software products;
(2) display a number of ads on the browser;
(3) store and collect users’ personal information for marketing purpose. It is know that Google Chrome, the legitimate browser published by Google Inc. is designed to remove all unwanted add-ons or adware programs. Even though the unwanted add-ons have been installed on the Google Chrome browser, they may be disabled and removed quickly. Therefore, cyber hackers developed CrossBrowser which looks like Google Chrome in order to protect those adware programs or potentially unwanted programs from being removed. Careless users may mistakenly consider this browser as Google Chrome browser and use it to search the Internet as usual. This web browser is also designed to display a lot of ads. When users browse the web with this browser, they may be automatically redirected to some unwanted websites which contain lots of ads, deals, coupons, sponsored links and promos on their browsers. Most of these ads are delivered based on users’ recent online activity. This is because that this web browser can store and collect u
sers’ personal information, and then sell this information to some advertisers. Therefore, users should remove CrossBrowser from their computers in order to keep their computers clean and protect their own privacy.
How Does CrossBrowser Get Installed on Users’ Computers?
This web browser doesn’t have its own official website, which means that users often get it installed on their computers in other ways rather than from its official websites. According to our research, this web browser, in most cases, gets installed on the targeted computers by coming bundled with other software that is downloaded from the Internet. Actually, quite a lot of users encounter such problem: they intend to install particular software, but unknowingly install other unwanted program on their computers as well. This usually happens when users download software from unreliable sources. In some cases, it comes into users’ computers when they on fake download links, download “update software” from a pop-up page, and browse unsafe websites.
Note:If you need a instant removal help for DownloaderPlus, it is suggested to install a reputable and ultra- powerful Adware removal tool on your computer:
How to remove DownloaderPlus from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of DownloaderPlus PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of DownloaderPlus. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate DownloaderPlus from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by DownloaderPlus within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- DownloaderPlus adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the DownloaderPlus, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall DownloaderPlus From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for DownloaderPlus in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for DownloaderPlus in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for DownloaderPlus from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove DownloaderPlus From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for DownloaderPlus and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for DownloaderPlus and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for DownloaderPlus and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by DownloaderPlus.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type DownloaderPlus into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by DownloaderPlus.
Attention: DownloaderPlus is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove DownloaderPlus using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of DownloaderPlus from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove DownloaderPlus adware. As we mentioned above, DownloaderPlus is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove DownloaderPlus.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove DownloaderPlus from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
The adware have been a real headache to lots of computer users worldwide. They can be created every once in a while and put on the Internet among malicious web sites, freeware and spam attachments. They can also attack most of the systems including Windows 7, Vista and XP. Even though your computer has been protected by antivirus software, it can still have the chances to be attacked by this DownloaderPlus virus because this virus doesn’t need permission to install. And once it’s installed successfully, it can even hide itself deep down in the targeted systems from being seen. You can experience constant stuck on the computer and everything runs very slow. Many security pop ups will also be displayed. But the most dangerous part of this DownloaderPlus virus is that it can help computer hackers gather all the valuable information on targeted computers. So it should be removed completely.
Kindly reminder: Easy Interests Access is quite annoying and is dangerous to your PC due to it does a lot malicious activities on your computer. By changing the default homepage, new tab and default search engine, your browser is totally controlled by it. Thus, it can redirect you to the malicious websites designed by hackers or cyber criminals. Like such harmful adware, you should immediately remove it without any hesitation. In addition, you also need to master some security tips to protect your PC from malware infection.
Don’t open junk e-mails or attachments sent by unknown people.
Don’t visit suspicious or malicious websites when surfing the Internet.
Download software only from official or reliable website.
Download a trustworthy security program on computer and run it to scan your computer regularly.
Honestly, to ensure you won’t suffer from malware attack, a powerful malware removal tool is your best choice as it can help effectively block any malicious programs that are trying to invade the target computer.
- How to Remove VBS.Downloader.C from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove WebTect from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Unfollow Alert from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove ThePresidentSays Extension from Your PC (Removal Help)
- Effectively Remove BestVideoConverter from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove Allcry Ransomware from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove Search.yourradionow.com from Your Computer? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Java NotDharma Ransomware from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)