Since a couple of days, my PC has been infected with Download.weatherblink.com but still now I haven’t got any idea how to fix this program completely. It has hijacked my Internet Browser. Although, I have delete all suspicious program from my PC looking such may be reason to create this problem and also tried to remove it manually but I was totally wrong here. It keeps coming back so far on the PC and prevent me to browse anything. Really I am upset with this nasty program. I am looking for a suggestion from someone. So, anyone kindly help me to eliminate Download.weatherblink.com completely from PC.
What is Download.weatherblink.com?
Download.weatherblink.com is a dubious browser hijacker virus. It pretends to be a genuine search engine and promises to enhance the browsing experience of the users. It pretty much look like a normal search provider but when you will use it to surf the web, it will be the biggest nightmare for you. This malicious browser hijacker virus will show most of the sponsored results on your computer screen. It will also deliver lots of unwanted and annoying pop-up ads, banners and other similar advertisements on your system regularly. Download.weatherblink.com will completely downgrade your web browsing experience. It is able to infect any Windows computer easily and can infect all famous web browsers. It can compromise Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, Opera, Microsoft Edge and other web browser to carry out its campaign.
Download.weatherblink.com has been specially created by cyber crooks to promote spam and make profit. The main motive of this nasty browser hijacker is to boost the traffic of dubious websites that pays for extra traffic. It also show ads on your system only to drive traffic on its partner websites. This perilous computer infection mainly enter your machine through bundled freeware programs, spam emails, suspicious website, p2p file sharing etc. Once installed on your system, this nasty redirect virus Download.weatherblink.com will infect your browser and modify its settings. This dubious threat is also able to track your online activities and browsing history. It can gather all your private information and financial data. It can send those details to remote hackers for using in illegal activities and make profit. It is advised to immediately delete Download.weatherblink.com from your system before any major harm.
Symptoms of Download.weatherblink.com Infection
1. You computer suffer from an obvious slowdown in performance and network speed.
2. Browser default homepage and search engine are changed to Download.weatherblink.com without any permission.
3. Search results are always redirected to websites that promote all sorts of products or services.
4. There are many misleading security alerts and attractive advertisements popping up on the computer.
5. Unknown toolbars appears on your browsers, which you have never installed.
6. You cannot access certain websites, especially the security-related websites.
Why Need to Remove Download.weatherblink.com?
1. The redirect virus can modify your browser settings, causing the change of the default homepage and search engine.
2. The redirect virus can pop up many types of pop-ups on your browsers.
3. The redirect virus can drastically decrease the entire system performance and slow down browser running speed.
4. The redirect virus could bring other threats like adware, spyware and worm to your infected computer.
5. The redirect virus can infect your browsers, monitor your online activities, tracing browser cookies and collect your personal information.
How to Remove Download.weatherblink.com Browser Hijacker from Your PC?
You can first try removing the browser from the affected browsers and then fix the browser shortcuts. Then, restart the computer and see if the browser hijacker has been removed. If not, you need to take one more action – run SpyHunter to scan for and remove all its traces in order to permanently remove it out of your PC. Please follow the guide below.
Don’t have the experience of removing a browser hijacker from your PC? Use a powerful malware removal tool to help you out right now!
Remove the browser hijacker from the affected browsers.
When hijacking your web browsers, the browser hijacker may have changed your homepage, startup page, new tab page and default search engine to its own. What you need to do is remove its website URL from the Home Page field and delete its search engine from your browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the Tools menu (gear icon) and select Internet Options from the drop-down list.
3. Under the General tab, remove the unwanted website address, type your preferred one such as google.com and then click OK.
4. Click the Tools menu again. This time select Manage add-ons.
5. Click Search Providers, and check all search providers installed on your PC. If you find a search engine called Web Search has been set as the default, you should first set a search engine you like as the default, and then right click the unwanted one, and click the Remove button.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on Chrome’s Tools menu which is represented by three horizontal lines, and select the option labeled Settings from the drop-down list.
3. In the open page, click Set pages under On startup.
4. A small window will open. If you see an unwanted website URL there, highlight it and click the X button to delete it.
5. Back to the Setting page, locate Appearance, tick the checkbox labelled Show Home button, and click the Change link.
6. In the popup Home page window, delete the unwanted website URL and click OK.
7. Now move to the Search section, click Manage search engines.
8. In the open window, if your find that your default search engine has been set to the unwanted one, you need to first make your favorite one (such as Google) as the default.
9. Then, highlight the unwanted search engine and click the X button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Firefox menu (3-bar icon) and then click Options.
3. In General tab, delete the URL of Download.weatherblink.com and enter a new website address.
4. Then, switch to the Search tab. Under Default Search Engine, click on the drop-down arrow and you will see a list of all installed search engines. Select the one you want to make as the default.
5. Then, navigate to the One-click search engines section, Choose the unwanted search engine, and click the Remove button.
Fix browser shortcuts modified by the browser hijacker.
The browser hijacker may change your browser shortcuts so that you will be redirected to its own page every time your open the browsers. Now follow these steps to fix the shortcuts in all affected web browsers. Take Internet Explorer for example:
1. Right click the icon of Internet Explorer on your desktop and click the Properties option.
2. Under Shortcut tab, locate Target, and then delete the unwanted website URL located after “…iexplore.exe”. Click OK to save the change.
To remove the unwanted shortcuts from other web browsers, just repeat the steps above.
Scan for and remove traces of the browser hijacker using SpyHunter.
If you have finished the steps above and restarted the computer, but still find the browser hijacker on your PC, then it is highly recommended that you run SpyHunter to scan for and remove all its traces from your PC.
Now you can click the button below to download SpyHunter setup file on your PC.
Then, folllow the steps below to install and use this program to fix threats on your PC.
1. Double click on the icon of the setup file you have downloaded just now.
2. Click the Run button to allow it run on your computer.
3. Select your language.
4. Click on CONTINUE.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. Click on EXIT when the setup is successful.
8. SpyHunter will automatically run on your PC. Start a quick scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now.
9. Now SpyHunter will start scanning for malware threats on your PC. It will take some time, please be patient.
10. Once the scanning is done, you can click on Fix Threats button to delete all detected items from your computer.
11. Once the deletion finishes, SpyHunter may require you to restart your system. Allow it to do so. Download.weatherblink.com should have been removed from your PC now.
Download.weatherblink.com should be got rid of without any discussion since you are going through a lot of mess. Spyhunter not only can uninstall Download.weatherblink.com but also can protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware in the future. Download and Install Spyhunterto be your first computer safeguard!