Overview of DNS Unlocker
DNS Unlocker is put in your computer without sending you a notification beforehand. It gets into the machine mostly by some free saved programs coming from unidentified sources. Consequently, most of us must download items inside reputable web sites. Its installation is completed aromatically when it is activated. DNS Unlocker attaches to the web browsers.
This adware installs needless add-ons in the browser to enable third-party ads to show up in your computer. Continual ads are usually placed on the web browser and also exhibited when the computer has Internet access. You get pop-up ad windows which can be unreliable. A great deal of system sources are usually consumed by it, causing system freezing.
What is more, you should not to click the pop-ups coming from DNS Unlocker, or you may well be compelled to some other sites which can be dangerous and contain spyware. Things will be much worse if the personal computer is afflicted together with multiple infections. It makes the ads according to your earlier search terms, which means it is following your online traces in the browser. You should take quick actions to delete DNS Unlocker adware from your personal computer now.
Infected Symptoms of DNS Unlocker
Presence of DNS Unlocker on Windows system arise lots of annoying problems for users. It is very necessary to instant detect for the infected program and eliminate it. But most of the users fails to know that Windows computer has injected by any harmful parasite that can lead to big issues if remains for longer time. Below are some of the common symptoms that you have to face because of installed DNS Unlocker threat:
Frequently you have to face annoying error messages on display screen
Computer crashes repeatedly with automatic restart process
Many of the programs and application automatically disappears
You will see many of the strange icons that you have never installed
It gets difficult to access drives or any storage devices
Some of the security websites are not allowed to open
You will not be able to print any document with infected computer
People in your chat list get messages containing harmful virus without your permission
It is not possible to update any anti-virus program
And many others
Tips: You are advised to use a professional and reputable malware removal tool to automatically, simply, quickly, effectively and completely remove DNS Unlocker from infected PCs.
How to remove DNS Unlocker from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of DNS Unlocker PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of DNS Unlocker. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate DNS Unlocker from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by DNS Unlocker within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- DNS Unlocker adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the DNS Unlocker, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall DNS Unlocker From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for DNS Unlocker in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for DNS Unlocker in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for DNS Unlocker from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove DNS Unlocker From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for DNS Unlocker and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for DNS Unlocker and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for DNS Unlocker and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by DNS Unlocker.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type DNS Unlocker into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by DNS Unlocker.
Attention: DNS Unlocker is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove DNS Unlocker using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of DNS Unlocker from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove DNS Unlocker adware. As we mentioned above, DNS Unlocker is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove DNS Unlocker.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove DNS Unlocker from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
DNS Unlocker is a adware which can avoid security scanning. It can make your computer at a great risk, particularly degrading your system performance and freezing your computer up frequently. It is an annoying virus because it pops up numerous annoying advertisements; those adware carries lots of virus that accelerates the speed of computer crash.
- How to Remove Disco Games from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Zcx.herdsatrocious.com from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove NewTab-TV(Cool)? (Useful Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Builder Logo from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Saturn Ransomware from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove SpeedUp PC 2018 from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Newprofitcontrol.com from Your Computer? (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge)
- How to Remove Addonsmash.com from Your Computer? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guides)