What is Daily PC Clean?
Daily PC Clean is a disgusting adware that messes up browser settings and triggers sponsored ads on computers. People could get this annoying adware installed when they install some freeware onto the PC without examination. The recent study shows that Daily PC Clean often comes bundled with unreliable and fake freeware. If you would like to avoid ads and protect the PC from danger, you should pay attention to the actions on the Internet. Clicking some suspicious update pop-ups could get this adware installed as well.
Once the adware is successfully inserted into the computer system, it changes the web browser configurations and adds useless extensions in the web browser without the computer users’ permission. When you start the computer system, Daily PC Clean automatically runs and works to generate ads. When you open the web browser, it generates a large number of advertising pages in the tabs of the web browser. You should not believe the ads from the adware. Also, it sets “cookies” in the web browser to collect your online information, such as your IP address and email address. You are advised to remove Daily PC Clean from the computer system.
What should you pay attention to when downloading or installing software?
Always download software from official or reliable websites: No matter what it is free or paid app you are going to download. Be sure that you download these applications from the regular sites. Research shows that most malware or malicious programs often conceal or distribute in those notorious or infamous websites. If you want to protect your PC against malware, please bear in mind go to the trustworthy website to download software.
Always choose Advanced or Custom Install when installing software: Why I emphasize users should opt for Advanced or Custom Install during the installation process. Because the fact has proved that a lot of unknown or harmful toolbars or baleful programs hide in Express or Quick Install. Advanced or Custom Install can better protect your PC keep away from malware infection or virus infection. If you find any additional programs added to your software you are going to install, you’d better cancel the setup.
Since you have known that Daily PC Clean this annoying adware is not so good or useful as it promised, you should decisively refuse to install it on your computer.
How to remove Daily PC Clean from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of Daily PC Clean PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of Daily PC Clean. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate Daily PC Clean from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by Daily PC Clean within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Daily PC Clean adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the Daily PC Clean, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall Daily PC Clean From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for Daily PC Clean in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for Daily PC Clean in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for Daily PC Clean from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove Daily PC Clean From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for Daily PC Clean and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for Daily PC Clean and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for Daily PC Clean and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by Daily PC Clean.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type Daily PC Clean into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by Daily PC Clean.
Attention: Daily PC Clean is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove Daily PC Clean using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of Daily PC Clean from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove Daily PC Clean adware. As we mentioned above, Daily PC Clean is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove Daily PC Clean.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove Daily PC Clean from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
Daily PC Clean is a adware that used by hacker to take advantages of PC users. It is a malignant infection that make use of system vulnerablities in target system and encourage remote attacking. With the help of it, cyber criminals can easily access to the infected system and execute many dodgy action such as stealing private info and monitoring PC. Failure to remove it not only would result in possible damage to the windows operating system and your PC hardware components, also would increase the chance of letting cyber criminals take advantages of your stolen financial data.