Recently, many users’ PCs get infected with Enhance Pro Ads virus. The following two victims of Enhance Pro Ads are seeking help in Quora and Google Chrome. If you are one of them who are seeking solutions to get rid of Ads by Enhance Pro Ads, please read this post below with patience, you will get a professional help.
What is Enhance Pro Ads?
Doc Assistant pretends to be a helpful tool to enrich your web browsing activities. But it carries out many malicious actions on the targeted computer. The unwanted program is able to get into your system through unauthorized free downloads, suspicious links and junk email attachments. The nasty program will insert boot-up keys without any consent. When running in the background, Doc Assistant takes up high system resources. That is, the adware will slow down your whole PC performance greatly. In some cases, your web browser would freeze up.
As a typical adware, Enhance Pro Ads generates a lot of ads like Enhance Pro Adss, deals, discounts and savings. It mainly tries to promote certain products and gain illegal benefits for its creator. But when you click any of those links, you could be led to download malware, spyware or Trojans. That is, your computer will be further messed up and damaged. Enhance Pro Ads adware may add new desktop icons as well. But you’ll often be misled to unknown programs or web pages. What’s worse, the adware could collect your personal information and important data stealthily. You’ll have to deal with financial loss and identify theft one day. Hence, do remove Enhance Pro Ads adware as soon as possible.
Tips for guarding against Enhance Pro Ads in the Future:
1. Use a firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available. By default, you should deny all incoming connections and only allow services you explicitly want to offer to the outside world.
2. Enforce a password policy. Complex passwords make it difficult to crack password files on compromised computers. This helps to prevent or limit damage when a computer is compromised.
3. Ensure that programs and users of the computer use the lowest level of privileges necessary to complete a task. When prompted for a root or UAC password, ensure that the program asking for administration-level access is a legitimate application.
If you are one of the victims of this browser invader but lack of sufficient skills to handle with it, you could be driven nuts:
1. It attaches itself to your web browser compulsively.
2. It bombards you with superfluous Ads and sponsored links.
3. It leads to various unwanted pages recommending something update.
4. It degrades your browser performance seriously.
5. It tends to attract your attention with aggressive popup.
6. It may insert other unwanted apps to your computer secretly.
How to remove Enhance Pro Ads from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of Enhance Pro Ads PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of Enhance Pro Ads. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate Enhance Pro Ads from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by Enhance Pro Ads within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- Enhance Pro Ads adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the Enhance Pro Ads, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall Enhance Pro Ads From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for Enhance Pro Ads in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for Enhance Pro Ads in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for Enhance Pro Ads from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove Enhance Pro Ads From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for Enhance Pro Ads and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for Enhance Pro Ads and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for Enhance Pro Ads and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by Enhance Pro Ads.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type Enhance Pro Ads into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by Enhance Pro Ads.
Attention: Enhance Pro Ads is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove Enhance Pro Ads using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of Enhance Pro Ads from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove Enhance Pro Ads adware. As we mentioned above, Enhance Pro Ads is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove Enhance Pro Ads.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove Enhance Pro Ads from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
Enhance Pro Ads is built to take evil action to target PC. When it has successfully got into the infected computer, it starts to collect confidential information such as full name, email address, phone number and financial data. It may lead to financial loss. It loads large amount of progresses of itself so that the computer is not able to respond to other safe progresses. It disables internet connection and destructs system stability. It degrades security level to let hacker remotely control of the victim system to compass their illegal purpose. Due to the fact that this Enhance Pro Ads can change and upgrade as time goes by, one should be rely on online instructions closely to every file. With the ability to spread fast, files associated with this Trojan can be scattered under more locations.
- How to Remove Quiclean from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove NoteHomepage Toolbar from Your PC (Removal Help)
- Effectively Remove 7Save from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove CoupMania from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Trkai.com from Your Computer? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Exp.CVE-2017-8759 from Your Computer? (Step By Step Guide)
- How to Remove Backdoor.Boksdrop from Your Computer? (Adware Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove Goo.glesafe.com from Your PC (Removal Help)